€ 2.800 – € 3.200 per month
Who are we?
Byteleaders is a startup specialized in taking customer service out of the hands of webshops and ICT companies. We are an all-round high-end callcenter with dedicated teams. Byteleaders focuses on high-quality, long-term collaborations with organizations with a turnover between 2.5 and 50 million euros.
With its own smart software, Byteleaders is at the forefront of automating administrative, quality control and repetitive processes, allowing you to spend most of your time on human contact with colleagues and customers.
The corporate culture of Byteleaders is informal but performance-oriented. The company distinguishes itself in the outsourcing sector with a transparent and entrepreneurial way of working.
Byteleaders scores 3 years in a row at least a 9.3/10 on personnel satisfaction.
As a project manager you are ultimately responsible for your own ‘basket’ of projects (Entrepreneurial Ownership). You will visit our clients to listen to their specific customer service needs and put them into practice together with your team. You will be able to put this team together yourself with our human resources. The Quality cycle of Deming is our guide for project management.
- You will lead 12 full-time customer service employees
- You train and motivate our Support Associates to provide the best customer service.
- You manage the budget of each project
- You monitor the Performance Indicators of each project
- You will work from home and on location at our clients
- You report to our director and clients
What do we ask of you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in sales of business-to-business services, pre for e-commerce or BPO sector.
- You have an affinity with webshops and therefore you understand where there are pain points.
- You have a pro-active, social – and above all – enthusiastic work attitude
- You speak and write Dutch and English on a business level
Administrative experience in an association is an advantage.
Interested in this position?
Requests from employment agencies or recruitment agencies will not be taken into consideration.